Based in Los Angeles, started in 2009, American Bullion specifically specializes in managing current IRA rollovers to gold IRA. They also provide services to rollover former 401 (k) savings accounts to precious metals, especially gold. Most of the companies involved In the precious metal investment business prefer exchanging client savings for precious metals, however, American bullion is solely interested in working with retirement plans. Their slogan for American Bullion also says Gold IRA experts.
American Bullion does a pretty remarkable job at assisting each customer with individual attention beginning from opening up a self-directed IRA account and then purchasing the precious metals which the clients choose to hold in the account. All the purchases customers make are sent directly to a depository, Delaware Depository which keeps the precious metals safe until the clients retire.
American Bullion deals in a wide variety of gold, silver, platinum and palladium bars and coins. One highlighting factor about American Bullion is that it is known for its outstanding services, straight forward and honest dealings with all customers. Added to that, they are also registered dealers with the United States Mint and they are also members of Industry Council of Tangible Assets, American Numismatic Association and professional Coin Grading Services as well.
Unlike other competitors who prefer to keep their operations low-profile, American Bullion has the right memberships and authorized dealerships to give further enhance its image and reliability. It has a solid client base and it is extraordinarily qualified to deal in precious metals.
Procedure To Invest With American Bullion
In order to make a purchase or rollover the current IRA to a precious metal account, clients are required to make a to the American Bullion office. Each customer is then assigned a specialist who assists them through the selection and purchase procedures. These representatives are highly skilled and possess the expertise to help customers make the right decisions.
- Suisse Pamp – The Company also deals in Suisse Pamp gold, silver, platinum and palladium bars.
- Other Coins – American Bullion has a wide variety of coins available for purchase. They also include Liberty Head Gold Coin, Morgan Dollar Silver Coin and Peace Dollar Silver Coins.
- Johnson Matthey – The Johnson Matthey silver bar can also be invested in.
- Canadian Maple Leaf – It also deals in gold, silver and palladium Canadian Maple Leaf coins.
- Bars – apart from all these precious coins, American Bullion also deals in gold, silver, platinum and palladium bars.
- Austrian – American Bullion also specializes in Austrian Philharmonic gold and silver coins.
- Approved – All coins and precious metals which American Bullion deals in are IRA approved.
- American Eagle – American Bullion deals in precious coins like the gold, silver and platinum American Eagle coin.
- American Buffalo – Pure and precious American Buffalo coins are also available.
- Shipping Services – All the orders made to American Bullion are shipped through U.S Postal Service or Federal Express.
- Retirement Plans – American Bullion assists its customers decide the best retirement plan for them from an IRA, Silver 401 (k), Gold 401 (k), Platinum IRA, Palladium IRA and Precious metals IRA.
- Payment Options – All payments are accepted through bank wires or cash paid through an appointment.
- Minimum Rollover – A minimum of $10,000 is required as the rollover amount for the orders.
- Insurance – All the orders which the clients place are insured for shipping. All the purchases made for the IRA are also insured until they reach the Delaware Depository.
- Full Assistance – For aged people looking forward to rollover their current IRA, it might seem difficult, but American Bullion makes it easy by fully assisting to set up a self-directed IRA to begin with.
- Custodian – American Bullion also functions as the initial custodian before the precious metals are sent to the Delaware Depository.
When it comes to precious metal investment services, most companies lag behind in customer service. This is not the case with American Bullion; it has a number of ways through which it keeps on providing seamless customer service to its customers. It has a toll-free number on which the company can be contacted during business days and hours. In case customers face problems with their precious metal IRA during holidays when the office can’t be reached or after business hours, American Bullion has telephone answering services, which allows customers to record their names and phone numbers so that they can be contacted later.
In addition to the customer service through phone, the American Bullion website has a number of options to offer customer support. Customers can fill out a simple form on their website and mention the day and time on which they would like to be contacted by a representative. Customers can also receive an email response through a simple online request.
Better Business Bureau
In the year 2011, American Bullion was accredited by the Better Business Bureau, although there are no ratings currently available, but there are no complaints either. Among other gold investing companies, American Bullion has maintained a good record due to its services and excellent customer support.
Another review website, Trustlink, rated American Bullion with 5 stars based on 14 customer reviews. The highlighting aspect of all customer reviews was the outstanding customer service and how each customer got individual attention for their steps towards rolling over to a precious metal IRA.
American Bullion is a well known company among people who have thought about their gold investments in IRA. The services they provide are ‘life-changing’ according to some customer reviews. A large number of customers are happy with the way American Bullion handles its operations and he way they do business.
The fact that they specialize in IRA’s gives American Bullion a competitive edge over other gold ira companies and they have substantial expertise in this field. They have helped a number of people generate huge savings for their retirement plans and they carry on doing so.