Rosland Capital was started in 2008, with its head quarters located in Santa Monica, since then it has been dealing in precious metals. A large chunk of their business is generated from buying, selling and trading precious metal bullion and coins. Rosland Capital’s specialty is dealing in gold, silver, platinum and palladium investments.
Rosland Capital emphasizes on building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with their customers through their skilled team of experts which provide proper guidance and options. Whenever a client contacts their company for investing in precious metals, they assign personalized representatives who guide clients through investment options and provide comprehensive explanation for each option.
One aspect of Rosland Capital that makes it standout among its competitors is its current-market price buy back policy, this means that unlike other competitors, they don’t profit from any commissions or margins when it purchases liquidated precious metals. This isn’t the policy that most gold investment companies follow, therefore this policy strengthens the company’s reputation and also highlights that it follows a more customer oriented approach.
Procedure To Invest With Rosland Capital
Orders can be placed by calling Rosland Capital’s toll-free number. Once a client calls, a personalized representative is assigned to them who guide them through the procedures from the start to finalizing the transaction.
Apart from the toll-free number, clients can visit Rosland Capital’s website where they can sign up for a free online account. An online account is a more preferable way of dealing in precious metals as it gives users a more easy access to the variety of bullion and coins. An online account also allows clients to keep track of all the transaction they make and they can also make any account changes they wish.
Rosland Capital specializes in a number of precious metal investments, some of them are:
- Silver Coins – Pure silver coins are also available to invest in
- Precious Coins – American Gold and Silver Eagle coins
- Imported Precious Coins – South African Krugerrand coins, Silver Maple Leaf coins, Austrian Philharmonic and Canadian Gold coins
- Bullions – They also deal in gold and silver bullion
Services Of Rosland Capital
- Free account – Rosland Capital give its customers the opportunity to open up an online account through their website, this account is free of cost and provides valuable information just through some clicks.
- Storage Options – Clients get access to selected private depositories where they can easily store all the precious metals they want for a reasonable yearly fee.
- Shipping Charges – All shipping charges are based on the weight of the order, value and the method of shipment.
- Personalized Customer Support – Personalized customer support to all its customers whenever needed.
- Payment Options – Payments are accepted through a variety of options like credit card, check, money order or through a bank wire.
- Order Confirmation – Upon finalizing a transaction, Rosland Capital sends written confirmation to its all customers through mail.
- Fast Receipt – Just after ten business days, customers can get their purchase receipts.
- Buy Back – Rosland Capital offers its customers a buy back option at the current market rate which is a really nice gesture.
Rosland capital has a toll free number which provides fast and easy access to representatives for clients, rather than the business phone number, customers should consider calling the toll-free number if they are looking for a quicker response. The company also has an email address, all queries or complaints go directly to the chief compliance officer through these contact details.
The expert staff and skilled team members are dedicated to providing quality customer support, they effectively resolve all liquidation and refund requests and handle complaints and questions really cooperatively.
Potential clients who are looking for information regarding the company before investing or they are looking for information regarding precious metal coins or bullion can submit a free information request through Rosland Capital’s website. The website also offers a free business newsletter to pass on information effectively to customers.
Better Business Bureau
Rosland Capital was first accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) in 2008, it was rated an A based on its services and customer support. Currently the BBB is conducting another review process for Rosland Capital. The team behind this company holds more than 100 years of combined experience and the company has very few complaints from customers to its name.
Rosland Capital is one of those few companies which have positive customer reviews on the review website, Trustlink. Based on 19 customer reviews, Trustlink gave Rosland Capital a total of 3 stars out of 5, which is definitely a good score.
Although there are a few complaints regarding customer service and problems with pricing, Rosland Capital has maintained a good image.